After a year of extensive research and hard work, Hamish Preston has now published his latest set of Papers, ‘What the Modern Prophets are Saying’
Hamish is such a gift to our community; his passion, rigour and genuine care affects his theological and intellectual output.
These Papers are intended to look at moderns voices calling for wisdom in the marketplace. They offer very short summaries of some very deep and dense texts, and so help convey the basic arguments of leading thinkers. For these immense work of summarising i am truly thankful to Hamish.
Please do tell us, (and tell Hamish), what you think…
- Inequality – What Can be Done? Tony Atkinson
- Globalization and its Discontents. Paper 1. Joseph Stiglitz
- Globalization and its Discontents. Paper 2. Joseph Stiglitz
- Globalization and its Discontents. Paper 3. Joseph Stiglitz
- Globalization and its Discontents. Paper 4. Joseph Stiglitz
- Resident Aliens. Stanley Hauerwas and William Willimon
- Prosperity Without Growth. Tim Jackson
- Mr Osborne’s Experiment. William Keegan
- The Powers That Be. Walter Wink
- Jesus and the Victory of God. NT (Tom) Wright